19th Annual Hammer Open Charity Classic
Hello Parish Golfers and Friends,
We are proud to be holding the 19th Hammer Open Charity Classic annual event this year on August 19, 2018 at the Golf Club of Illinois. The event is brought to you by the Knights of Columbus for the support and financial assistance of select charities with additional focus on children in need. The event has provided over $185,000 in the last 17 years to various charities.
The event will be a four-man scramble format with registration starting at 12:00 Noon and Shotgun Start at 1:00 PM and includes dinner. There are plenty of opportunities to win prizes for Hole-In-One, Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive, Longest Putt and others. We will again be raffling off the Grand Prize for a one week stay at a Perennial Vacation Club’s two-bedroom condominium in Lake Tahoe, Nevada.
For those golfers who have participated in the past we greatly appreciate your involvement and look forward to your attendance this year. Whether you are able or unable to attend please pass this along to others who might enjoy the event in support these charities.
- Who: Anyone who wants to play golf
- What: Hammer Open Charity Classic
- Where: Golf Club of Illinois Algonquin, IL
- When: August 19, 2018 at 12:00 noon through dinner time
- Why: To support worthy charities (and maybe improve your game and win some prizes)
- What is the cost: $125 per person
- Why again: For the priceless appreciation from children in need and a great time with great people
Please complete the Golfer Registration Form below. If you have any questions or need additional information please contact Tom Walker (Hammer Open Chairman) at 708-203-3807 or via email.
We look forward to seeing you out on the course Aug 19th.