A Heart to Heart with God
At St. Margaret Mary we provide and facilitate a variety of personal and communal prayer opportunities and related education within the parish. It is also through prayer and living the Mass that we learn to recognize, receive, accept and share God’s grace and giftedness in love of God and neighbor.
Please prayerfully consider how you can serve in our great Parish Ministries here at St. Margaret Mary. The following is a PDF listing of all current ministries and primary contact information. Feel free to reach out to the Ministry heads for more information on how to join.
The following are the Prayer Ministries at St. Margaret Mary Parish…
- Charismatic Prayer – In Spirit and Truth Prayer Group
- Eucharistic Adoration: Eucharistic Adoration is a form of prayer which brings us into the presence of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament. Our Lord brings us special graces as we spend quiet time with Him. Adoration is silent and peaceful prayer with Jesus who is visible, exposed and truly present in the Host in the monstrance. Adoration is a personal prayer of thanks, worship, petition and silence. It is being with Him and listening to Him. It is an act of love for Him. “Jesus waits for us in this sacrament of love. Let us be generous with our time in going to meet Him in adoration…” ~St. Pope John Paul II
- Extraordinary Ministers of the Eucharist (EME)
- Little Rock Bible Study
- Lord Teach Me To Pray (LTMTP)
- Men’s Lenten Retreat
- Music & Liturgy
- Prayer Groups: In Spirit and In Truth is a charismatic prayer group that is open to all. It proclaims Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior and fosters a personal relationship with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We experience the grace of Pentecost through the gifts and charisms of the Holy Spirit to build up of the body of Christ. “God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in Spirit and in truth.” ~John 4:24
- Prayer Groups (Men): An informal gathering in the home where men may ask questions and share experiences of their Christian development without the usual constraints of our culture. The discussion and prayer reflect upon the Sunday and daily Mass readings. In addition to weekly share groups, an annual men’s retreat is offered.
- Prayer Groups (Women): Women of St. Margaret Mary parish come together weekly, to study scripture or books that help us bring deeper understand and meaning to our Catholic faith. We walk together in hope. All are welcome, no experience necessary. “And the Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.” John 1:14