All Men and Women of the Community are Welcome!
What is the goal of the Light of the World Retreat?
The goal of the Light of the World Retreat is to provide every retreatant with the opportunity to have a personal encounter with Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.
This goal is reached through:
- Listening to talks
- Processing the information presented in small, facilitated discussion groups.
- Quiet prayer, reflection and adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- Receiving the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Renewing the Sacrament’s of Initiation (Baptism, Eucharist and Confirmation)
- Learning to live in love as disciples and apostles, becoming light for the world.
The Light of the World Retreat is not meant to be mealy a weekend experience. Rather, it invites those who attend to become new creations in Christ. The retreat equips those attending for their return to their lives.
DATES AND TIMES:
- Friday, February 24th from 6:30 – 9:00 PM
- Saturday, February 25th from 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Sunday, February 26th from 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- Monday, February 27th from 6:30 – 8:30 PM
Here is the link to register and see a video about the retreat and to sign-up online (or click the button below): www.lotwem.org/saintmargaretmary
For more information, please contact Teresa Chiappone at 847-658-7881 or email email@example.com.
Thank You and Gob Bless You!