“If you want God to answer your prayers, thank Him in advance!”BL. SOLANUS CASEY
Join Father Peter Sarnicki, as we pilgrimage to a spiritual oasis, the Solanus Casey Center, in Detroit, Michigan. We will depart Monday morning, July 23th, and return on Tuesday evening, July 24th.
Fr. Solanus was a simple porter of the Detroit monastery door, known for his compassion. He met thousands of people from every age and walk of life. His simple faith is described as “an extraordinary example of a true Capuchin and a replica of St. Francis.”
This pilgrimage is a trek to re-enforce… or rediscover… our faith and love for God.
Our pilgrimage includes:
- Solanus Casey World Class Spiritualty Center
- National Shrine of the Little Flower Basilica
- Old St. Mary’s Church. Trip Advisor 5-star.“A concert in a building, it is heavenly”
- St. Anne’s Parish. Second oldest continuously operating Catholic parish in the United States, founded in 1701 by French missionaries
- St. Paul of the Cross Retreat Center. Private rooms. Access to in-house chapel. Single floor, stair free
- Comfortable motor coach travel
- Personal time
- Prayers, movie on Bl. Solanus, special novena, gift shops, Holy Mass and much more!
Click here for Pilgrimage Flyer.
Registration is in parish office.
Space is limited.
Call for complete details or to sign up!