23th Annual Hammer Open Charity Classic
Hello Parish Golfers and Friends,
We are proud to be holding the 23th Hammer Open Charity Classic annual event this year on August 14, 2022 at the Golf Club of Illinois. The event is brought to you by the Knights of Columbus for the support and financial assistance of select charities with additional focus on children in need. The event has provided over $208,000 in the last 20 years to various charities.
The event will be a four-man scramble format with registration starting at 11:30 AM Noon and Shotgun Start at 1:00 PM and includes dinner at 6:00 PM. There are plenty of opportunities to win prizes for Hole-In-One, Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive, Longest Putt and others.
For those golfers who have participated in the past we greatly appreciate your involvement and look forward to your attendance this year. Whether you are able or unable to attend please pass this along to others who might enjoy the event in support these charities.
- Who: Anyone who wants to play golf
- What: Hammer Open Charity Classic
- Where: Golf Club of Illinois Algonquin, IL
- When: August 14, 2022 at 11:30 AM through dinner time
- Why: To support worthy charities (and maybe improve your game and win some prizes)
- What is the cost: $130 per person, Also, $25 for non-golfer dinner only.
- Why again: For the priceless appreciation from children in need and a great time with great people
Please complete the Golfer Registration Form below. If you have any questions or need additional information please contact Kevin Fitzgerald (Hammer Open Chairman) at (847) 652-5950 or via email.
We look forward to seeing you out on the course.